Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Brain Food

I took last week off (going from zero posts to two posts per week = a challenge) but I'm back!  I had a great meeting with Leigh on Monday where we went over my proposal outline.  She gave me the 'green light' to start writing and boosted my confidence that I have excellent mastery of the literature and that she thinks writing this time around will be a breeze!  I left the meeting feeling great and motivated to keep moving forward.

Here's a picture of my lunch today...brain food!  Alex has class tonight, so when I get home from clients I'm going to dive into writing until he gets home.  Here we go!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, it's so nice to have a meeting that boosts the confidence! I always get a jolt of energy from those.

    Yummy brain food, too! I hope you had a great writing stint.

    Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete